Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bosques de mi Mente - Inocencia


Text taken from Clinical Archives

Inocencia (Innocence) is my fourth studio album, a conceptual set of pieces intended to be listened as a whole. The concept is both musical and philosophical and is inspired by a specific book (I hope you can guess which one). For this release, I have decided to get away a bit from the minimalism of my previous releases and play more with post-romantic compositions, electronic, circuit-bending, noise and even some IDM.

Some friends helped me in the release of "Inocencia", namely Sergio Trujillo (from my other band Nöno) recorded violin on many tracks, and Mariam Yakan (visit her blog http://mautomata.blogspot.com) is in charge of the graphical art, cover design and booklet. A special thanks goes to both of them. I would also like to thank Fran for recording piano and inspiration in "Estoy solo, contestó el eco".

Bosques de mi Mente is the solo project of Nacho, a composer and musician from Spain. It started in 2007.



Downloade
320Kbps MP3
168.6 MB


Myspace
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment