Monday, September 27, 2010

Inglorious Ocean - Puffin on my side - Early morning


Text taken from ingloriousocean

Music: post-rock | ambient
Location: Italy, Rome

Alessio Mecozzi is a guitarist who performs under the name Puffin on my side since 2007. He is also the guitarist and founding member of the instrumental post-rock band Mokadelic.

As Puffin on my side, a one-man solo project, Alessio composes guitar-based soundscapes and experimental music. His sound is a kind of ambiental post-rock, electronic elements and synth-drums accompany the melody, the reverberant guitar-tone recalls cinematic landscapes and dreamy atmospheres.

Puffin on my side has released Insider (D.N.A. net label) in October 2008 and Early morning in November 2009.


<a href="http://ingloriousocean.bandcamp.com/album/puffin-on-my-side-early-morning-2">Puffin on my side - Early morning by Inglorious Ocean</a>


1.static emperor 07:18
2.I will not fight 05:36
3.love conquers all 06:22
4.winter coast sand 06:00

No comments:

Post a Comment